You've all seen those T-shirt quilts, right? Well, I love this little spin on the concept by Vicky Meyers. She's taken her hubbies old striped work shirts and created a pretty nifty little design for her quilt. Be sure to click through to see the full quilt photos:
This week's shop feature comes to us from Little Vintage Chest. This is such a sweet little print on old book pages.
Now on to the Upcycled Linky Party #36. Here's the run down on the rules:
1. Feel free to link up no more than one upcycled tutorial that you created and one upcycled item from your shop each week.
2. Please don't link up the same items or blog posts as in previous weeks, let's keep it fresh.
3. Follow Love 2 Upcycle by email or Google connect.
4. This is a party so socialize! Visit at least one shared link and leave a meaningful comment or "favorite" it if it is an Etsy shop item. It would be nice if you followed them as well, but it is not required.
5. Please keep it family friendly and upcycled! We reserve the right to remove any links that aren't appropriate.
Now show us whatcha got:
This Week's Upcycled Linky Party is hosted by Tricia at Upcycled Stuff