January 9, 2012

A New Tute from Mich L. in L.A.!

Easy Wire Wrapping for "The Undrillables."

Hiya!  A new tutorial for you guys!  Take a look at this big silver pendant, made from a vintage steel leaf.


I lucked into a fabulous stash of these old metal pieces, circa 1960 or thereabouts.


They're from the estate of a metal sculptor - I'm thinking he used them for making wrought iron grapevines.  Cool, eh?  But these things are  2mm thick and hardened steel.  No way was I going to be able to drill a hole!

So how to use them in an upcycled pendant?  Well -come over to my blog~ Mich L. in L.A. for the tutorial!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mich! I've been your subscriber for a little while now. Nice to see you guesting here. Love the mystery games. The guesses are about as creative as your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete